Wednesday 28 December 2022

Pearlescent Christmas Tag Cards

Good evening

More of my Christmas card multiples for you today.  

No stamping on these, just die cuts cut from pearlescent cardstock and jacquard-effect papers.  I made eight of these, four in each colourway...


When I make cards I usually start with a piece of cardstock and cut and fold it myself to create the card base but I have a small stash of cards and envelopes which I'm trying to make use of so these ivory pearlescent card bases were my starting point for these.

I've also had these Merry Christmas papers in my stash for as long as I can remember, they were part of a Christmas kit I bought about fifteen years ago!  They look like jacquard fabric and are kind of pearlescent so worked perfectly with these bases.  

The blue and pink version...


I die cut the tags from the patterned paper, and also the bows from a different shade of the same paper collection.  I used a spare card base to die cut the cabin landscapes and then used the bottom part of the same tag die to trim these down, before adhering together.  Before adhering the tags I added three vertical score lines to the bases, just to add a little extra detail.  The bows were then adhered to the top of the tags.


Here's the red and green version...


The process was exactly the same but here I used a poinsettia die to create the die cuts which were adhered across the tags.


The four landscape tag cards...


And the four cards with the poinsettia die tags...


Materials used:
  • Dies: Clearly Besotted - Tag Along Die Collection; Poppy Stamps - Poinsettia Ribbon; Memory Box - Quiet Cabin Landscape
  • Pearlescent cardstock and patterned papers from stash


Thanks for taking the time to visit, I'll be back soon with more.



2 comments:

  1. These are just BEAUTIFUL

    Happy New Year to you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy. And Happy New Year to you too, hope you're well x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...