Thursday 8 April 2021

Sweetheart Anniversary

Hi guys 

Just popping by quickly today to share an Anniversary card I recently made.

It's a really simple design but it took a while to make...


First I stamped the heart image in grey ink and then coloured in the flowers and leaves with Copics.  I placed the cardstock back into my MISTI, used some anti-static powder to remove any cling and then re-stamped over the top with VersaMark ink before heat embossing in white.  Next the image was die cut onto a square stitched panel before adhering to the card base on fun foam.  The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto a die cut strip and adhered over the top.

When I placed the image back into my MISTI the cardstock must have been very slightly out of position from the first inking so the embossing isn't covering the grey in places but I'm still happy with the result.  


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - My Sweetheart, Mini Messages
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; VersaMark
  • Coloured with Copic markers
  • Embossing Powder: Brutus Monroe - Alabaster White
  • Dies: The Works - stitched square; Clearly Besotted - Stripped Die Collection

Thanks so much for stopping by, your visits and feedback are so appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...