Tuesday 2 July 2019

Happy Little Stampers July 2019 CAS Challenge

Good evening, crafters

We're back with a new batch of challenges for July over at Happy Little Stampers and today it's all about the CAS challenge.  Here's what we want to see from you this month...





I've used just dies to create my DT card for you, and I've made a shaker card, a great way to fill a negative space..



I wanted to go super CAS for this one so to add a little 'something' I chose linen cardstock for my base and panel.  I cut the wine glass from the panel and adhered some acetate behind it.  I then went searching through my sprinkles and shaker fillings and found the perfect glass filler...bubbles!!!

As my panel is smaller than my base I wanted to be able to see where I was lining up the panel so instead of adding the sprinkles to the back of the acetate, before I started the shaker process I drew through the aperture with a pencil onto the base and then put the sprinkles on there before adhering the panel over the top, trapping the sprinkles inside.  To finish I die cut the 'cheers' once from white cardstock and a second time from white glitter cardstock and stacked them up before adhering to my card.


I love this card, I didn't even remember that I bought the bubbles and they were just perfect for this shaker, and lots of occasions I can use it for too.

Materials used:

  • Dies: Reverse Confetti - Clink Confetti Cuts
  • Little Things From Lucy's Cards - Sprinkles: Iridescent Bubbles
  • White glitter cardstock and linen cardstock from stash

Challenge entries:

Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge #237 - Dies or Punches
Moving Along with the Times - Challenge #100 - CAS


Thanks so much for popping by and don't forget that this challenge, as with all the monthly HLS challenges, will remain open to link up until the end of the month.  Happy CAS crafting!

 

6 comments:

  1. Hello… Thanks for sharing your beautiful wine glass shaker card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘clean and simple’ challenge theme. Your card looks so stylish. Hope you can join us for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning, thank you for joining us at MAWTT , xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing ..... a clever little shaker card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clean and crisp Anita, the sprinkles are the perfect addition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful.....Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great design, Anita! Your card is so delicate and beautiful with pastel colors. A wonderful inspiration for this challenge.Hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...