Saturday 22 December 2018

Cosy Christmas for my Bestie

Hi guys

Today I'm sharing the Christmas card I made for my best friend.

I absolutely loved this 'Winter Wear' stamp set from Concord & 9th when it was released and managed to get my hands on it.  The sentiment I used was taken from a different set, as the Winter Wear set had 'cosy' spelt the American way of 'cozy'. 


I die cut a white cardstock panel with a stitched rectangle die and used the stamps in the set to build up the two characters...that's me on the right with the 'up do' and specs, and my bestie on the left with the longer hair :D  I coloured the images with ProMarkers and stamped the sentiment below in the same black ink.  I added shimmer to the hat and Glossy Accents to the glasses which the camera has picked up in the photo below...


The panel was then adhered using fun foam.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Concord & 9th - Winter Wear; Clearly Besotted - Cosy Christmas
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Die: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles
  • Coloured with ProMarkers
  • Accents: Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen - Clear; Ranger - Glossy Accents

Challenge entry:

Sweet Stampin' - Anything Christmas/Last Minute Christmas cards


I'll be back tomorrow sharing more of this year's Christmas makes.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card for your Bestie! Have a Nice Christmas and a happy new year. Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...