Sunday 23 December 2018

Christmas Card Multiples - Cosy Knits

Happy Sunday!

I'm back today with more of my Christmas card multiples.  Yes, I was very far behind this year so had to do a lot of mass production!

For these I used up some old coloured card blanks from my stash and reproduced the same design in different colourways.  I made about 18 of these in total.





For each of these I began by stamping and embossing the sentiment in the centre.  The red and green were embossed in gold, and the blue was embossed in silver.  I then stamped the stitched images in co-ordinating ink for a tone on tone effect.

I then topped the trees with accents.  On the blue design I added some glazed silver gems, and on the red and green versions I added a dab of glue and some gold glitter.





Materials used:

  • Stamps: Concord & 9th - Cozy Christmas; Clearly Besotted - Christmas Calligraphy
  • Ink: VersaMark; Altenew - Velvet, Evergreen, Desert Night
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Gold Rich, Metallic Silver
  • Accents: Silver gems from stash; Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Light Gold

Thanks so much for popping by, I'll be back with more later!

2 comments:

  1. Great design for batch making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! My card !! Yes, I am the lucky one who got the grants version of this card. She is really beautiful and so elegant. Thank you Anita: - *
    Have a very merry Christmas, my friend.
    BożenA xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...