Sunday 30 December 2018

All I Want for Christmas is Ewe

Hi guys

Back with my final Christmas card make of 2018.

This is the card I made for my chap, I'm loving the little scenes you can make with Clearly Besotted stamps.  The Scene It sets were recent purchases so I wanted to ink one up for this card.



On a panel of white cardstock I stamped the trees, then stamped and cut out a mask so I could blend the sky.  Next I stamped the bow, then masked it before stamping the sheep.  Finally I stamped the sentiment.  All that was left to do was add a little colour to the trees and sheep, which I did using coloured pencils.  I finished by adding a small amount of shimmer to the trees but the camera hasn't picked this up.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Scene It Again, Kiss Me Quick
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
  • Coloured with Faber Castell Polychromos
  • Accents: Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen - Clear

Challenge entries:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - New (new stamp set)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Challenge #418 - Anything Goes Christmas/New Year
My Time To Craft - Something New (new stamp set)
Alphabet Challenges - 'T' is for Trees
Fab 'n' Funky - Challenge #420 - Cute Christmas
Happy Little Stampers - December Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes (snow)




That's all of my cards shared for this year.  I'll be back on 2 January with my card for the next Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge.

All that's left to say is a huge THANK YOU for all your support and wonderful comments, I absolutely love the crafting community.  I wish you all a wonderful New Year celebration, whatever you're doing, and all the best for a fabulous 2019 xx

Image result for happy new year watercolour teal

6 comments:

  1. Such a great card and as a Welsh girl I love these sheep! lol! I love Clearly Besotted stamps too and was just too late to get these on my Christmas wish list this year. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin and Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Great masking and stamping to create your sweet little Christmas scene! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe what a sweet creation! Thanks so much for playing in our Alphabet Challenge! Good Luck and please come back next month!

    Darlene
    Alphabet Challenge DT
    ALPHABET CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, such cute stamps! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again...gorgeous card, love the scene you have created. Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is that!!? so cute. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...