Monday 6 August 2018

Muse Challenge #278 - Happy I Do Day

Good afternoon

It's a new week at Muse challenge and it's my turn to be your designer.

I recently purchased a new mini stamp set from Clearly Besotted's August Release called I Do Day and really wanted to ink it up, and as wedding season is in full swing I thought this theme would be ideal for this challenge.

Hopefully you can find some inspiration from this one such as the apricot colour, monochrome design, white embossing, florals, wedding, roses, etc.  This was quite a quick and easy one to make too.

Here it is...



I wanted a soft colour to go with this pretty roses stamp and found this unusual apricot colour in my stash.  It's not a colour I use often but I thought it would be lovely and soft for a wedding theme.  I stamped the roses four times, at different angles around the edge of the panel in VersaMark ink and then heat embossed in white.  I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment (also from this stamp set) also in white.  I popped the panel up on the card base using fun foam.  The sheen from the embossing can be seen better below...


To finish I adhered a scattering of co-ordinating sequins, from two different sets of shaker mixes.

Materials used:

  • Coloured Cardstock: Bazzill Basics - Assorted pack
  • Stamp: Clearly Besotted - I Do Day
  • Ink: VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
  • Sequins: Little Things from Lucy's Cards - Pearl Necklace and Peach Schnapps

Challenge entries:

STAMPlorations - Summer Theme & Sketch Challenge - Anything Goes
STAMPlorations - Summer CAS Card Challenge
Cards in Envy - Somthing New (new stamp set)



I hope you can gain some inspiration from my card.  The challenge linky will be open for a week :)

Thanks so much for visiting.


6 comments:

  1. This looks fab Neets, a good choice for a wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, but it isn't showing up at Muse. Came here to peek via the link on the side bar. Love the embossing on that pale yellow/range card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Very inspiring. I hope I can take out time for some crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous wedding card! Love the apricot panel and the flower stamp is so pretty! Thanks for linking up at STAMPlorations summer Theme & Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, thank you for sharing with us over at Cards In Envy
    DT-Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...