Thursday 29 August 2013

Washi Tape Love

Good evening crafters

Before I share today's card I'd like to welcome Sharyn as my latest follower.  Thanks so much for showing an interest in Neet & Crafty, its very much appreciated :)

Ok, tonight I'm back with a very quick card I have made for the latest challenge at Less is More.  This week's challenge is to make or use washi tape. 

I bought one little pack of two rolls of washi tape some time ago and until tonight, the packet was still sealed.  So I had a little play and came up with this...


 
 
This was very easy to create.  I used a scrap of cardstock and laid strips of washi tape across it and then used a heart die to cut it out.  I cut a couple of notches in the base card to secure the twine, mounted the heart using 3D foam and curved the sentiment stamp to follow the curve of the heart.
 
I think I need to invest in some more washi tape or attempt to make my own so I can experiment some more.  I've seen lots of washi tape being used in blogland and it looks great :)
 
Materials used:
  • Washi Tape: Riverbank Revels
  • Die: Xcut - Nested Hearts
  • Stamp: Clearly Besotted Stamps - A Little Sentimental
  • Ink: Versa Color - Green
  • Twine: Doodlebug - Bright Assortment
 
That's all from me tonight, I'll be back tomorrow with another Inspired By... creation.
 
Night all x
 


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Neet!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card Neet! Love the combo of washi! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love the sentiment curving round the heart. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card... Love how you used the washi. Thanks for joining us
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...