Friday 30 August 2013

Inspired by.....#2

Good morning crafters

As promised, I'm back to share another creation in my 'Inspired by' series...


 
 
I decided to use a textured card base for this card.  At first I was trying a portrait layout but I couldn't find a design that I was happy with so I turned the base to landscape and I much prefer the result.
 
 
 
And this is where I found my inspiration...
 
 
 
 
MY LUNCH BAG!
 
 
I wasn't too sure about this card until it all came together at the end, but now I think the colours look great together :)
 
Materials used:
  • Cardstock: Papermania Premium Textured Cardstock (turquoise); white and red from stash
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Flower Arrangement and Leafy Accents; Wild Rose Studio - Everyday Greetings
  • Ink: Versa Color - Cardinal and Turquoise
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Ovals Large; Clearly Besotted Stamps - Flower Arrangement
  • Punch: EK Success - Edger Punch Dotted Scallop
 
That's all for now folks, have a great day x
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card. Love the bright colours and fab place to get your inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...