Sunday 30 March 2014

You & Me...

Hi guys

I'm back again as promised.  This time I'm sharing a card I made a few days ago to give to my man, for the third anniversary of our first date (awwww!) :)

I wanted to say something other than 'Happy Anniversary' so this is what I came up with...




I adhered some Pink Petticoat digi paper to the base card.  I then had the idea of fitting two hearts together like a jigsaw so I die cut two hearts from textured cardstock and then cut a section away from one of them so they could fit together.  I used a little tape on the reverse to hold them together while I stamped the 'you & me' before using 3D foam to adhere them to the card.  I then simply printed the 'just fit' from MS Word using a font similar to that of the stamp onto white paper before using a flag die to cut this out and adhere to the card.  Two little heart gemstones were added to finish.  These were not self-adhesive so I used some Glossy Accents to stick these down and then left them well alone to dry!

Materials used:

  • Digi Paper: Pink Petticoat - Pretty Little Hearts (Pure Silver)
  • White cardstock from stash
  • Die: Xcut - Nested Hearts
  • Stamp: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Say It In Style
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Gemstones from stash

Challenge entries:
2 Sisters Challenge - Challenge #174 - Black, White and 1 Other Colour
Charisma Cardz - Challenge #7 - CAS
Crafty Catz - Challenge 224 - Anything Goes


That's all from me.  I hope you're having a lovely Sunday and that all you mums out there are having a relaxing day.

Take care


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and I wonderful reason to make it. Hope you are keeping well, sorry I haven't had time to visit much lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous CAS card, so pretty, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Anita and well done on the CAS Colour & Sketch win .... sooooo deserved. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Hun love the hearts and sentiment :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...