Friday 14 March 2014

Spring Flower Arranging

Hi there

I'm so disorganised this week so here I go again with another last minute entry, this time for the current (only just!) challenge at Less is More which is to make a One Layer Card using the theme 'Spring Flowers'.

Last month I placed my very first order with Lili of the Valley so I thought I'd ink up this little cutie...




This was a really simple one layer card although my colouring could be a lot better, I still need MUCH more practice but tonight I had limited time to perfect it.  After I stamped and coloured the image I realised I hadn't really planned what sentiment to use or even where to put it!  So after faffing around for ages laying lots of different clear stamps in different places, I opted for the tiny With Love stamp which nestled in quite nicely.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Lili of the Valley - Flower Arranging; Clearly Besotted Stamps - A Basket Full (sentiment)
  • Ink: Memento - London Fog
  • Coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers

I am also linking this up to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #86 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Challenge #57 - Animals
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes


Phew, again!  Although, after last night's stress of linking my card with just 12 minutes to spare, I managed to bag Runner Up status!  Perhaps I work well under pressure?! Hmmmm I think not!  :D

Take care my lovelies and I hope to see you again very soon.




8 comments:

  1. That is just so cute....I love love love it 🐰🌷 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you entering the LIM challenge this week - I ran out of time and can't find my spring flower stamps :-(! Your card is gorgeous and cute. Well done on the Dynamic Duos mention too - you deserve it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep! I love your cutie pie simple OLC, Anita! Thank you for joining the challenge at ATSM!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anita, this is such a gentle pretty card. The image is adorable and I love how you coloured it. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at SFTW challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, that is so soft and sweet. Love the sentiment nestled in under the blooms. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute CAS card--great work, Anita! Thanks for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute...love your sweet little bunny! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...