Sunday 16 March 2014

Congratulations (Take Two!)

Hiya

I've got another card to share with you, this time its the card I made for my mum to give to my brother and his new fiancee.

Apologies for the rubbish photography on this one, it was taken late in the evening with artificial light and my daylight lamp...



This one is fairly self-explanatory.  I stamped the flourish on a white cardstock panel before matting this on some matte silver cardstock to frame it.  I then layered up with stamped and die cut hearts and a sentiment strip.  Pearl accents were added to finish.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Inkadinkado - Modern Flower Flourish; Clearly Besotted Stamps - Love Hearts and Happily Ever After
  • Ink: Versa Color - Cinnamon, Gold and Silver; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Love Hearts; MFT Die-namics - Fishtail Flag Stax
  • Pearls: Hobbycraft - White Pearl Gem Stones 3mm

Challenge Entry:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #86 - Anything Goes

As always, thank you so much for taking the time to visit, and your feedback is always appreciated.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend x


7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Anita!
    Subtle and just perfect!
    (Your blog looks super!!! too )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Anita! I love the switl and the shape of those hearts :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning creation, I really am so lucky to have an army of super talented ladies completely rocking my little stamps *big hugs* Blog is looking marvellous too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and beautifully delicate.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Anita, I love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Anita! So soft and pretty. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful...the perfect wedding card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...