Sunday 2 March 2014

Take Time To Relax

Hi there

After a lovely day down here yesterday, its now miserable and wet here again so I've managed to fit in a little crafting today and firstly I have this very clean and simple card to share with you.  My second card will follow in the next post.





I've used this cute little teacup digi from Pink Petticoat and paired it up with a Clearly Besotted sentiment which I think ties in nicely.  As I did on this previous card, again I used a textured linen card base.  I think this really helps to make the die cut stand out when using white on white, and adds more interest to a very CAS design.

Materials used:

  • Digi: Pink Petticoat - With Flowers
  • Stamp: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Time to Relax
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Markers: ProMarkers - Tulip Yellow and Buttercup; FlexMarkers - Meadow Green and Apple
  • Die: Xcut - Nested Circles

Challenge entries:
Less is More - Week 161 - Yellow and Green
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #84 - Clean and Simple
Passion for ProMarkers - Week 236 - Make it Digital
Crafty Catz - Challenge #220 - Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday - Challenge #28 - Color Me Pretty


Thanks for visiting, I'll be back shortly with my second card as promised.



10 comments:

  1. You're on a roll - another great one in the bag! I've not had a minute to craft today :- ( so no sign of my Less is More card yet. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet looking CAS card. Very cute and I love your colour combo. Thanks for "making it digital" and playing with us this week over at PFP.
    Love n Hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the sentiment!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Neet, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute Neet!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab CAS card, Neet, using that sweet teacup image! Thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Digital' Challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty image Neet
    Thanks for joining this week’s Less is More Challenge
    Anne
    (Guest LIM commenter!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! One of my favourite teacups images and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CAS perfection! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...