After a lovely day down here yesterday, its now miserable and wet here again so I've managed to fit in a little crafting today and firstly I have this very clean and simple card to share with you. My second card will follow in the next post.
I've used this cute little teacup digi from Pink Petticoat and paired it up with a Clearly Besotted sentiment which I think ties in nicely. As I did on this previous card, again I used a textured linen card base. I think this really helps to make the die cut stand out when using white on white, and adds more interest to a very CAS design.
- Digi: Pink Petticoat - With Flowers
- Stamp: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Time to Relax
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
- Markers: ProMarkers - Tulip Yellow and Buttercup; FlexMarkers - Meadow Green and Apple
- Die: Xcut - Nested Circles
Less is More - Week 161 - Yellow and Green
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #84 - Clean and Simple
Passion for ProMarkers - Week 236 - Make it Digital
Crafty Catz - Challenge #220 - Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday - Challenge #28 - Color Me Pretty
Thanks for visiting, I'll be back shortly with my second card as promised.