Tuesday 10 January 2023

Uniko January 2023 Mini Release - Introducing...Background Blocks Mid Century Modern Linear

Good morning

I'm here today to introduce the first stamp in the latest mini release coming up from Uniko.

Bev has designed a great image here.  It co-ordinates brilliantly with the Mid Century Modern range as well as lots of other products from Uniko, and I've enjoyed using it so far.

Here's my first card, and here I've paired the new stamp with an existing Uniko stencil, Mid Century Modern Shapes, and the sentiment is from another set within this release...


I absolutely love how this card turned out, a clean and simple one layer.  I used four shapes from the stencil and blended through with various muted ink colours.  I then simply stamped the Linear image in black, as well as the sentiment.

Materials used:
  • Stencil: Uniko - Mid Century Modern Shapes
  • Stamps: Uniko - Background Blocks Mid Century Modern Linear, Mid Century Modern Frames (sentiment)
  • Ink: Altenew - Moss, Dew Drops, Marshland, Sand Dunes; Versafine Clair - Noturne


And for my second card, I used the image with an existing stamp set, Mid Century Modern Florals...


I used a some pale blue cardstock for my panel and stamped the leaves, stem and flower head from images in the Mid Century Modern Florals set.  I then stamped the Linear image twice, horizontally, to surround the stem.  The sentiment is from another set in this release, which I'll introduce tomorrow.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Background Blocks Mid Century Modern Linear, Mid Century Modern Florals, Mid Century Modern Frames (sentiment)
  • Ink: Altenew - Moss, Olive, Parrot, Orange Cream, Autumn Blaze, Aqualicious; Versafine Clair - Nocturne


For more projects by the talented Bev and my fellow Brand Ambassadors, please do pop over to the main Uniko blog, here, to see this new stamp in action.

The new products will be available to purchase from the Uniko website from 13 January at 10am GMT.

I'll be back with more inspiration using another of the new products tomorrow.



4 comments:

  1. That stencilled background works so well with the new stamp Neets, great way to introduce this new stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of colours and the matching with the other mid century products. Spot on! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not very inspired when I first saw this new linear block but in the end it goes very well with the products of the Mid Century collection as you have superbly showcased it with these two cards !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards. This new stamp is wonderful and will be a very useful addition to my stash. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...