Wednesday 8 June 2022

Uniko June 2022 Release - Introducing...Background Builders Hearts

Good morning

And welcome back to another introduction from the June 2022 Release at Uniko.

Today we are focusing on a stamp set that's been available for a while but not yet had a formal introduction, it's another in the Background Builders series called Background Builders Hearts.

For my first card I made a simple one layer...


I chose a non-traditional colour palette for this love card and I think this would be great for a masculine or gender neutral card.  I began by stamping the two corners using two of the vertical heart stamps.  I then stamped the heart, before masking it off and stamping the heart strings.  I finished by stamping a sentiment from the Just Because stamp set.


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Background Builders Hearts, Just Because
  • Ink: Altenew - Gray Denim, Bamboo, Teal Cave, Volcano Lake; Versafine Clair - Nocturne


For my second card I chose to use one of the hearts to create flower petals...


I began by stamping the vertical hearts along the edge of my card base.  Then, on a panel slightly narrower I stamped three of the hearts to create a flower, which were then masked off slightly to stamp the 'stem'.  I added a slim strip of green cardstock along the edge of the panel and adhered it flat to the card base.  I finished the card with a white heat embossed sentiment from the Simply Said stamp set, stamped on a purple die cut strip.


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Background Builders Hearts, Simply Said
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Altenew - Midnight Violet, Hunter Green; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
  • Die: Altenew - Featured Sentiments Die Set

Thanks for visiting today.  There's lots more to see over on the Uniko blog, here, so why not take a look.  I'll be back tomorrow morning with the next of the product introductions.

Take care
AD - some products kindly gifted for Design Team purposes.

2 comments:

  1. Two fab cards Neets, I think I need to think a little left field in future. I'm a little too literal in my interpretation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards again Anita. Loving the flow of the first and the ingenuity of the second! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...