Sunday 5 June 2022

Uniko June 2022 Release - Sneak Peeks Day 2


Good morning!

Three more sneak peeks to whet your appetite today, all from the June Release over at Uniko

First we have a new addition to the Background Builders collection.  This product has been available since February, but didn't get a formal introduction, so it is this month.  I am sure this one will be loved as much as the other background builders.  I'll be sharing some makes using this set in a few days.





The next peek is from the last clear stamp set for this June Release and Uniko's version to a popular theme.  I'll share my makes soon using this fun set.




The last peek for this release is of a fun stencil that can be paired with the peek above.



So that's all the sneaky peeks for this latest release.  I hope you'll join me from tomorrow, and also my fellow Brand Ambassadors who will be sharing numerous projects using all the products which will be available to purchase from Friday evening.

Until then, thank you for stopping by today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...