Tuesday 22 February 2022

Brand Ambassador for Uniko!

Hi there

I've been keeping a secret for a little while but I can finally let the cat out of the bag...I'm joining Uniko as a Brand Ambassador!




At the beginning of the year I explained how I'd made the decision to step down from all my challenge blog Design Team roles.  I wasn't planning on joining any teams again for a while but then Bev (the owner of Uniko) approached me asking if I'd like to join the Uniko family and I just had to say yes!  I've had lots of fantastic Uniko products in my stash for many years so it was a complete no-brainer...thanks so much, Bev, for inviting me to promote your fabulous company.




The 10 year celebrations have been taking place all this month over at the Uniko blog and they are finishing the Birthday Celebrations with a February 2022 release.

There are 5 new clear stamp sets and 3 new stencil/mask designs.  All the new products will be available to purchase from Uniko on Sunday 27 February 2022 at 10am GMT.  Here are some sneak peeks for you.

There are two new additions to the Background Blocks series...



An addition to the Big & Bold series...


A new sentiment set...


A new addition to the Framed series...


The retired Fun Flowers stamp set is making a comeback...


and three new Stencils/Masks...








Please do come back over the next few days when I'll be sharing some projects using these new designs, and don't forget to also visit the Uniko blog and follow the links to my fellow Brand Ambassadors where they will be sharing more of their projects.  I've seen some already, there's so much inspiration for you!

And talking of my fellow Uniko Brand Ambassadors...what a wonderful team to be part of.  I've had the pleasure of working alongside some of these ladies previously, and was lucky enough to meet a couple in the past too.  Thank you so much for the warm welcome, ladies.








(AD - some products kindly gifted for Design Team purposes)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Uniko family Neets, hopefully it wont be too long 'til we can meet up again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Love your work, so looking forward to seeing what you create in your new adventure 😀 Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, I'm wildly cheering and applauding the news that you've joined Uniko! You're a perfect fit for the team! Your Uniko cards were some of my absolute favourites; looking forward to seeing more dazzling inspiration from you!
    hugs,
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...