Sunday 10 October 2021

To My Wonderful Mum

Hi guys

Popping by today to share the card that I made for my mum who is celebrating her birthday today.

I wanted to use more of my new dies from Simply Graphic on this one.


I began with a die cut stitched rectangular panel which I adhered flat onto my card base.  I then ink blended and splattered with Distress Ink and water onto some white cardstock and die cut the flowers and leaves from this.  The stems were adhered to the panel and I then stamped the sentiment onto a die cut strip using the same ink shade as the leaves but in Distress Oxide.  The strip was adhered on glue dots and I then added some decorative drops to finish.


Materials used:
  • Dies: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles; Simply Graphic - various flowers and leaves; Clearly Besotted - Stripped Die Collection
  • Stamp: Clearly Besotted - Happy Birthday All
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick, Iced Spruce; Distress Oxide - Iced Spruce
  • Accents: Little Things from Lucy's Cards - Raindrops, Bubbles

Challenge entries:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #415 - Die Cuts and/or Stencils







Thanks so much for looking.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anita. That flower die is on my really, really need list. Happy birthday to your mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love those die cut flowers. Your ink blending and splatters created the perfect paper for those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...