Saturday 2 October 2021

Less is More Challenge #453

Hi guys

My goodness, where did September go?  Autumn is well and truly here in the UK, there's definitely a nip in the air.  I'm back working at the office now so I've certainly noticed a change in temperature now that I'm having to jump in the car early on the chilly mornings!

So, we've rolled around to another Saturday and it's time for a new challenge over at Less is More.  It's a colour challenge this time and we want to see you using...




I originally had a floral stamp in mind that I wanted to use but it had a lot of leaves and I was stumped about how I could avoid using green (the guidelines are to use the challenge colours and neutrals only), so I had a rummage in my stash and found these daisies from a retired Clearly Besotted set from years ago...


Although not a true layering set, this set does have the solid stamps which allow you to colour the image by stamping.  So, on a die cut panel I stamped the linear image in black, the solid areas of the daisies in purple and the flower centres using the striped stamps from the set, in yellow.  The bow/string is from the co-ordinating die set which I cut from a scrap of yellow cardstock.  I then finished with a heat embossed sentiment on a die cut purple strip.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Celebrating You; Altenew - Flower Vine (sentiment)
  • Dies: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles; Altenew - Featured Sentiments Die Set; Clearly Besotted - Celebrating You Die Collection
  • Ink: Versafine Clair - Nocturne; Altenew - Hydrangea, Warm Sunshine; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Brutus Monroe - Alabaster

Thanks for visiting today, if you need more inspiration using the challenge colours please do take a look at the main challenge blog where my teamies are sharing their great projects.

Have a lovely weekend. 



5 comments:

  1. Your daisies are the perfect choice for this card, Anita. I love the striped centers and that wonderful yellow ribbon. Great make for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Anita, love that yellow ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clean and simple, so elegant and so PURPLE!!! Fab

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I think I have this set -fab card

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this stamp set - but wow you make want to get it out again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...