Saturday 7 November 2020

Case Me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton

Hi there

I'm so pleased once again to have been invited by the fabulous Michelle Lupton to join her annual Christmas card challenge.  This year there is a spin on her previous Challenge Me a Christmas Card series.....this time it being Case Me a Christmas Card. 



So this time we are both making a Christmas card inspired by any of our previous creations, not just Christmas designs.  And my goodness, what an amazing array of cards I had to choose from!

Here is my card, followed by Michelle's gorgeous design which inspired me...


I stamped the snowflake background with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed in white.  Then, using the wet on wet technique, I painted half of the panel using a selection of Zig markers in shades of blue mixed with water.  I trimmed the panel down and adhered to a card base, flipping Michelle's design with the colour at the top.  I then also used a two font, two colour sentiment strip and finished the design with some sequin accents.


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Wow! - Blizzard; Clearly Besotted - Brushed Sentiments
  • Ink: VersaMark; Versafine - Onyx Black; Versa Color - Turquoise
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
  • Coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
  • Accents: Little Things from Lucy's Cards - True Blue mix

And this is Michelle's beautiful make which you can view, here...



And you can follow this link, here, to see which of my cards Michelle has chosen to CASE...I'm intrigued to see it myself as I have no idea!

Thanks so much Michelle for inviting me to join you again this year, always such fun to play along.



5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so pretty! Love it! Thanks so much for being my guest 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anita, love the colours. A great take on the original too.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Anita, so soft and pretty! thanks for the photography tips too, I am mostly trying to do it using my new kitchen cupboard under lights now lol...wish me luck! stay safe and well mf ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say but: gorgeous! You are so talented, my friend, and we're so lucky to have you share your gift of creativity with us!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...