Saturday 26 October 2019

Less is More Challenge #407

Happy Saturday, folks!

These weeks are absolutely flying by and it's time to introduce the new challenge at Less is More.  And yes, it's time.......we're back with our One Layer challenge!  Here is what we want to see for this one...

(Flowers, leaves, twigs, trees, etc.)


Our generous sponsor for October is Uniko, so by playing along automatically puts you in the running for our monthly prize, as long as you follow the challenge guidelines


I have two samples for you, both using beautiful stamps by Uniko.  Here's card one...


I added some masking tape to the top and left edges and did a little gentle blending just to define my corner design.  Then with the tape still in place I simply stamped the images and sentiment.  A super simple one layer card


Materials used:

  • Stamps: Uniko - Winter Foliage, Most Wonderful
  • Ink: Distress Ink - Bundled Sage; Altenew - Moss, Crimson, Evergreen; Versafine - Onyx Black

Challenge entries:

Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #364 - CAS
Inkspirational - Challenge #198 - Mask
AAA Cards - Challenge #151 - One Corner (not twisting this time)
Stamping Sensations - October Trees - Trees and/or leaves and/or Autumn



And my second card...


I stamped the sentiment in the centre then created the winter foliage using lots of the teeny stamps in the builder set, all stamped individually.  I finished by adding a frame using score lines, so simple but just adds a little something to a flat one layer card.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Uniko - Simply Said Christmas, Background Builders Vines:Winter Additions
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; Altenew - Evergreen, Grapevine, Moss, Forest Glades, Crimson

Challenge entries:

Dream Valley - Challenge #212 - Add a Sentiment



Thanks for taking a look today.  And as usual, more inspiration can be found over at the main challenge blog, courtesy of my fabulous teamies, and the challenge linky will stay open for the next two weeks.

16 comments:

  1. Stunning Anita! Love how you've created a frame with ink blending, so cool! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you come back to join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, dazzled by your ingenuity in creating gorgeous CAS one-layer cards! Yet another duo added to my 'must case' list!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just LOVE that masked and inked corner of your first card, Anita. It is gorgeous and it is brilliant. I also love the second card and that wonderful embossed frame. The sentiment is so elegant, and that little bunch of branches, leaves and flowers looks so wonderful with it. Beautiful art, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely one corner creation Anita. I still have to dig trough my stash as I don't think I have any flora except silhouette...we'll see. thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are lovely but I really love that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very stylish Christmas card for Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I LOVE the corner card!! And the second card with the scoring as a frame/border.
    Both beautiful . I pinned them both to my Pinterest boards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two stunning cards, Anita. I absolutely love your masking. I need to try this more often! Thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very stylish and elegant CAS cards, Anita. The first one is particularly striking, I really like the corner design. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are gorgeous Anita! They make me want to go make them right now! Beautiful CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There’s so much depth and dimension to your corner design with the layers of stamping and inking. An inspiring piece of art! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely masking, it was so effective in achieving depth! Both of your cards are beautiful! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful cards, Anita ! Love how you used the Uniko stamps with these lovely and CAS designs. A great work of masking ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. 2 lovely one layer cards Anita. I love the blended corner - it really sets off the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two beautiful cards, great use of Uniko products! I especially love the first card with the masked and inked corner design -this adds a lot of dimension and wow factor to a one layer! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...