Saturday 31 August 2019

Skull and Cross Buns Joining Hochanda!

Hi guys

If you follow my Facebook page you may have already seen this announcement but I thought I'd share it here too.

Skull and Cross Buns will be launching their range on Hochanda next week!



I'm so excited for Emily and the little company she has worked so hard to create and expand.  And I'm honoured to be a member of her lovely Design Team.  If you want to find out more about Emily and her business, she has recently posted a re-introduction over on her Facebook page, here.

The show will be aired in the UK on Thursday 5 September 2019 at 4pm.  You can find it on Sky 673, Freesat 817, Freeview 85, and also live and on demand on the HochandaTV website.

Emily will be showcasing and demonstrating items from the clear stamp, stencil and embellishment ranges, and sharing lots of samples from the Design Team too.  I'll be sharing some of mine here and on social media ahead of Thursday's show.

Thanks for reading and I wish Emily lots of success with her new venture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...