Sunday 2 June 2019

Happy Little Stampers June 2019 CAS Challenge

Hi guys

It's time for another CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers.  As usual, the other HLS challenges will all be going live over the next few days.

Here's what we want to see for the June CAS Challenge...



I'll get straight to my card, and I used some stamps I've had for a while which were a freebie with a magazine last year...


This was super simple to make.  The image and sentiment were stamped in Memento ink and the image coloured with ProMarkers.  I cut it out with a pierced square die and then die cut another square using the same die but from blue cardstock.  I adhered these together slightly offset and then mounted them to the card base using 3D foam.  That was it :)

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Bright & Breezy - Free set with Creative Stamping magazine
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Coloured with ProMarkers
  • Die: MFT Die-namics - Pierced Square Stax


Thanks so much for popping by, I hope you'll find time to play along and enter your funny cards over at the main challenge blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I need this stamp and sentiment! This cracks me up! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you superman pants have let you down Anita! Wonderful warm humour, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This is fab .... love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) Funny card. I like how you used the additional colored frame for the picture. Perfectly color-matched. The sentiment is so funny :-)
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a pair of jocks for a giggle! I love this! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...