Saturday 11 May 2019

Less is More Challenge #395

Hi guys

These weeks are going past far too quickly, can you believe we're back with another new challenge at Less is More?!

We have a Theme challenge for you this time, here's our cue card with the details...




We also have a new sponsor for the month of May, the fabulous CAS-ual Fridays Stamps...


and as well as a prize for our monthly winner they are also offering a 15% off voucher for LIM participants...



Joining us as a Guest Designer for this challenge we have Helen, who was our monthly winner for March.  Please do pop over to her blog, here, to say hi and check out her awesome card for this challenge.


I only have one sample card for you this time, using stamps from our sponsor.  My mojo has decided to vanish lately and I've just had no creative imagination.  Hopefully it will inspire you a little...


I stamped the teacup image onto a circular die cut and coloured it with ProMarkers.  This was then matted onto a larger die cut from pink textured cardstock.  I die cut a stitched rectangular panel and added some triple score lines vertically and horizontally, these can be seen more clearly in the next photo, I couldn't get the camera to pick them all up when photographing from directly above...


I adhered the layered die cuts where the score lines crossed and then stamped the sentiment in black before adhering the panel to the base using fun foam.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays - Serendipi-tea
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Dies: Hero Arts - Circle Infinity Dies; Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles
  • Coloured with ProMarkers


Thanks so much for visiting.  Hopefully my creative mojo will return very soon and I'll be back to posting more projects.  You can find lots more inspiration for this challenge from my teamies by visiting the main challenge blog, here.

6 comments:

  1. Love the subtle scored lines & the fun sentiment!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute CAS card Anita, I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was there to have a cuppa with you :) I love this perfectly CAS card and I always like it when you add your embossed touches. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to drink my tea in this lovely cup (although I think I need a bigger one !). Lovely design with these dry embossed lines and the pink mat to pop this beautiful coloured cup. Hope your mojo will come back soon ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful attention to detail on this card Anita. The scored lines add that bit of background interest (I love adding those to my cards too). A fabulous design with a great colour combo too. Sorry i'm late visiting but as you know, I've been away from home xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am late to the party too, Anita, but I do love your card. Love those score lines with the stitched border - makes such a wonderful addition to your creation. Love the way you spotlighted that wonderful tea cup in pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...