Saturday 10 March 2018

Anniversary Bunting

Hi guys, Happy Saturday

I thought I'd pop back today to share another of those anniversary cards I made a few weekends back, to build up my stock.

All the cards I made that day have since been grabbed by my mum and my auntie so I'm back to zero again! lol

Although not intended for a Golden Wedding Anniversary, this one could be used for that very purpose because of the gold and white theme...


I bought this bunting die ages ago but it was still waiting for its first use.  I cut one in white and one from some gold cardstock.  I adhered the white die cut flat to the card base and then adhered the little gold hearts taken from the gold die cut and adhered these in the little negative spaces.  A pretty simple idea but believe me, they were fiddly!  I then stamped and heat embossed the Anniversary sentiment in gold and die cut it with the co-ordinating die.  I stamped 'happy' in black and then adhered the word die cut on 3D foam pads.

Materials used:
  • Dies: Joanna Sheen - Bunting; Clearly Besotted - Happy Anniversary
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Happy Anniversary
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Gold Rich

Challenge entries:

Happy Little Stampers - March Challenge - Anything Goes with Dies




Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope to share more this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Totally stunning card Neets! Perfection, as always.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sweet little gold hearts! Fabulous anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet....what a beautiful anniversary card Anita!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...