Sunday 29 March 2015

Floral Mother's Day

Hi guys

I've got a card to share with you today that I made a while ago for Matt's mum for Mother's Day but completely forgot to share it here.



This was pretty simple.  I stamped the flowers and sentiment on a white cardstock panel and coloured in the image with ProMarkers.  This was then mounted on a slightly wider panel of green cardstock and then adhered flat to the card base.  A few mini pearls were then added to finish it off.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Fresh Flowers
  • Ink: Memento - London Fog
  • Coloured with ProMarkers
  • Cardstock and pearls from stash

Challenge entries:

613 Avenue Create - Challenge #117 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Challenge #82 - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge #279 - Let's Think Spring
I Love ProMarkers - Challenge #262 - Easter/Springtime
The Crafter's Cafe - Challenge #109 - Spring Flowers
Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge 135 - Spring has Sprung


Well, it's a miserable day here in South Devon so I've spent the morning giving my blog a fresh new look.  I'd love to know what you think.  I created the logo one night last week.  It was all done for free using PicMonkey after downloading a free font from Dafont.  I was going to try out my GIMP software but I just couldn't get my head around it so I stuck with what I knew for now!  The actual blog still needs some tweaks and I'm getting there slowly with the assistance of Google! 

That's all for now, thanks for popping by.




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anita ... love that fresh flowers set and loving how delicately you've coloured the blooms.
    Great look to the blog too. Clever girl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in Pink. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Anita!
    What a lovely CAS design! This is pretty and quite elegant! Thanks for leaving it on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, a stunning card that I know Matt's mom loved! Elegant and classy...You work magic with CB products (and everything else, too).
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Anita, lovely card and your fresh look! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoooo! This is super pretty and oh-so-simple and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty the stamp stands alone without any extras Anita.
    Loving the new look, v clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, so sweet and just perfect for mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card and the pink and green colour scheme is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...