Sunday 10 February 2013

One Woman's Trash is Another Woman's Treasure!

Hi guys

The reason I've been a bit quiet this week is because I've been having a good sort out of my stash.  Although I've only been blogging since the beginning of this year, I've been cardmaking for a few years so have a fair amount of stock...but times change and products move on so to be able to make room for some new bits and bobs (and of course to afford the new bits and bobs!) I'm parting with some stock I no longer require. 

Mum has taken some off my hands and the rest I have painstakingly listed here on eBay.  There are a few items at the end of the listing which are not craft, please just ignore these unless you fancy a new coat or cardi! hehe

I realise that most of you super-talented bloggers will probably not have any requirement for my cast-offs but you never know, that little stamp you so desperately want may be amongst it! haha, probably not but worth a try, eh! :)

Cheers peeps

Neet x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...