Thursday 18 April 2024

Uniko: You're Going to Flip - Ink & Flip Geometric Heart Layering Stencil Revisited

Good morning 

More Ink & Flip inspiration for you today from Uniko.

Each day this week, Bev and the Brand Ambassadors are revisiting the existing Ink & Flip stencils, ahead of a new release stencil set which will be available from Saturday.  Be sure to check out the Uniko blog to see lots of inspiration from the team.

So today is all about the Ink & Flip Geometric Heart Layering Stencils.  You can use the two stencils together or just use the central geometric heart on its own.

I have two cards for you today and have used just the central heart on these, and for my first I've kept it super clean and simple...


I inked up using the first side of the stencil with Distress Oxide ink in Speckled Egg.  I then cleaned the stencil, flipped it over and then spread over the stencil using a mix of stencil paste and Distress Oxide ink in Kitsch Flamingo.  This was then left to dry before finishing the card with a sentiment from the Flower Power #3 set in black ink.


Materials used:
  • Stencil: Uniko - Ink & Flip Geometric Heart Layering Stencil
  • Stamps: Uniko - Flower Power #3 (sentiment)
  • Ink: Distress Oxide - Speckled Egg, Kitsch Flamingo; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
  • Stencil Paste: Sweet Poppy - Stencil Dimensions in Pearlescent White


For my other card I dug out by Brusho pigment powders...


On some watercolour card I laid the heart stencil down, sprinkled sparingly with purple Brushos and then spritzed with a mist of water to release the pigment.  I removed the stencil and left the pigment to dry, then I flipped the stencil and repeated the process using blue Brushos to complete the heart.  I had a rummage in my coloured papers and found this co-ordinating purple jacquard paper, also with a geometric pattern.  I used a border die, trimmed down the panel and adhered it to the card base, leaving the patterned paper showing at the base.  I finished with a sentiment from the Just Because stamp set.


Materials used:
  • Stencil: Uniko - Ink & Flip Geometric Heart Layering stencil
  • Stamps: Uniko - Just Because
  • Ink: Brushos - Purple, Ultramarine; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
  • Dies: Stampin' Up Edgelits - Adorning Accents; Altenew - Featured Sentiments
  • Patterned paper from stash

I hope these have given you some inspiration today.  Don't forget to visit the Uniko blog, here, to see the Brand Ambassadors' makes using this stencil set, and we'll be showcasing another tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards ! Love the clean look with the stencil paste. Gorgeous one too with the Brushos, it gives an artsy look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Anita. I’m so impressed by how level and meat you have spread that paste on the first card! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...