Thursday 2 March 2023

Uniko February/March 2023 Release - Introducing...Up & Away and Cloud 9 Stencil

Good morning

More introductions from the new Uniko release today and we have two products that co-ordinate perfectly.

There is a new stamp set called Up & Away, which features some hot air balloons and lots of sentiments in a great font, and a new stencil, Cloud 9.

Here's my first card using both of these...


I found some blue paper that's been in my stash for years which has a white mottled effect which I thought would be a perfect for my sky background.  So I die cut a stitched rectangle from it and then inked through the stencil in white to create the solid clouds and stamped in white using the cloud outline stamps from the set.  I stamped the balloon and basket, coloured with Copics and then fussy cut it out.  The sentiment from the set was stamped in black and I popped the balloon up on 3D foam.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Uniko - Up & Away
  • Stencil: Uniko - Cloud 9
  • Ink: Hero Arts - Unicorn; Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair - Nocturne
  • Coloured with Copics
  • Die: Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles
  • Patterned Paper from stash


And for my second card I used the two products together once again...


This time, instead of inking through the clouds within the stencil, I used the edge of the stencil and blended ink away from it to create the cloudy background.  The bunting and sentiments were stamped directly on the card base and, once again, I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the balloon and basket.

Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Up & Away
  • Stencil: Uniko - Cloud 9
  • Ink: Versafine Clair - Nocturne; Memento - Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink - Speckled Egg
  • Coloured with Copics

There's more being shared over at the main Uniko blog, here, so be sure to check that out.

The new products will be available to purchase from the Uniko website from 4 March at 9.00am GMT.

I'll have info about more new products tomorrow. 


3 comments:

  1. Love how you created your background on your first card. The clouds look great. Fabulous set of cards. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards I can't wait to get my goodies so I can do something similar. Thank you for the inspiration X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards, especially the second one with this beautiful stencilled sky. Gorgeous designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...