Wednesday 26 October 2022

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Clean and Simple with Metallic Accents

Good morning

I'm over on the Uniko blog today with some CAS cards incorporating some metallic elements and for both cards I've focused on Uniko dies.  

All the information about how these were made can be found over on the Uniko post, here.

 
First up is a clean and simple shaker card...



Materials used:
  • Dies: Uniko - Designer Dies Passiflora Collection; Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles
  • Stamp: Uniko - Birthday Wishes
  • Ink: VersaMark; Distress Oxide - Rustic Wilderness, Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Gold Rich
  • Accents: Little Things from Lucy's Cards - shaker mixes

For my second card I used created an aperture to add some gold accents...



Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Flower Power #1
  • Dies: Uniko - Designer Dies Flower Power #1-#6 Collection; Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Scalloped Rectangles
  • Ink: Versfine Clair - Nocturne; VersaMark
  • Embossing Powder: Wow! - Metallic Copper
  • Accents: Gold cardstock and black gemstone from stash


I really wanted to go back to a true clean and simple style with these and I hope you've got some inspiration from them.  Now I need to shift my focus from autumn to Christmas as time isn't slowing down and I've not even started...yikes!

Enjoy the rest of your week and sending crafty hugs,


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...