Thursday 13 January 2022

January 2022 Bullet Journal Set Up

Hi guys

I'm back with my bullet journal January 2022 set up as promised...albeit later than I hoped!

I've kept it super simple but still used some of my craft supplies to add some minimal detail.

For now, until I'm back in the swing of using it, I've just kept it to a cover page, monthly calendar and weekly spreads.  I've previously created habit trackers but I found I just don't fill them in so I've decided against creating them for now.

So, for January I've chosen a winter foliage theme, here's my minimal cover page created purely with stamps and ink...


And then my monthly calendar where I'll transfer anything from my Future Log and use for further appointments, events, reminders, etc.


And here's one of my weekly spreads (they are all the same layout for January).  I found in my previous journals that a rolling weekly task list works best for me (using the Alastair Method).  You just assign a bullet under the day you want to complete whichever task and then cross them off or, if applicable, migrate them to the following week.  Here I used some stamps and some was handwritten.  


Materials used:
  • Stamps: Uniko - Background Builders: Vines Winter Additions; Skull and Cross Buns - Planner Banner; Altenew - 365
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Altenew - Evergreen, Moss, Mocha, Velvet

Thanks so much for taking a look.  Hopefully using the journal will make me organised so that I can share my February set up ahead of time!  


1 comment:

  1. Your journal is so amazing; practical and pretty! I'd love to make one, but it wouldn't look as fabulous as yours, and I'd wind up trashing it! I should take a closer look at your supplies list; maybe some 'retail therapy' would help me out! Looking forward to the next edition...
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...