Friday 30 July 2021

Sundae Duo

Hi guys

If one sundae wasn't delicious enough I've got two for you today!

Just popping by to share a couple of same but different simple cards I made for two of my lovely friends' birthdays earlier this month.

These both use images and a sentiment from the same stamp set and patterned papers from the same pad.



I stamped and coloured the images with Copics before die cutting them with a pierced square die.  These were then adhered onto die cut papers using the next size up die from the same set.  The stacks were then adhered flat to the card bases and the sentiment stamped below.  Super simple!




Materials used:
  • Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Sunny Sundae
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Coloured with Copics
  • Dies: MFT Die-namics - Pierced Square Die Stax
  • Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn - Let's Polka Mon Amie


Thanks so much for taking a look.

I've been a bit slack with my crafting lately, mainly because my craft space is a bit of a mess!  I don't have any plans this weekend so I'm going to make a real effort to get organised and tidy and make it a space I want to be in again!

Have a lovely weekend whatever you're up to.



2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...