Sunday 27 April 2014

Home Sweet Home

Hi there

Firstly I'd like to give a warm welcome to my newest follower, Sarah.  Thanks so much for showing an interest in my blog, I hope I can provide you with some inspiration.

Onto my first card for today, and this is for a challenge I've been wanting to enter all week.  This is for the latest challenge at CASology where this week's cue word is 'Garden'.


I have no New Home cards in my stock so I decided to start there.  I used two stamps from a set I've had for a long time but I've only previously used one of the sentiments.  I cut a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than the card base and stamped the fence and sold sign image first using Memento ink.  I then stamped the grass image using Versa Color ink and finally stamped the sentiment below.  The fence and sign were then coloured in with ProMarkers.  I used some 3D foam strips to adhere the panel to the base card and that was it...simple!

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Woodware - Home Sweet Home
  • Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versa Color - Green
  • ProMarkers: Tan and Cinnamon
  • Cardstock from stash

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps - Challenge #92 - Make Your Mark
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Keep it Clean and Simple
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - No Designer Paper


I've also made another card for the CASology challenge so I'll be back in a mo with my next entry :)




7 comments:

  1. Simple at so sweetly done!! And this packs alot of meaning and message in such a simple scene!!!
    Well done!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card! I love the little sign with the fences. Really cute! Thanks for playing along at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS card, Anita! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Keep It Clean and Simple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Fab CAS card - perfect for our no DP challenge this week!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH Anita, this is adorable! I love CAS cards and yours is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...