Friday 1 March 2013

Muse Challenge #6

Hi guys

Today I would like to share a card I made late last night for this week's challenge over at Muse.  This week's muse is the super talented Deanna Jean and her card is just beautiful. 

This is my take on her design...
 
 
I knew this would be a great opportunity to use my growing collection of goodies from Stephanie's range at Clearly Besotted Stamps, I love them all and couldn't wait to use the matching stamps and dies from the Leafy Accents and Butterfly Wishes sets.  This was also the first outing for the Framed Sentiments stamp set, its so versatile I know I will get a lot of use from it :)
 
Here is Deanna Jean's gorgeous card we were to use for inspiration...
 
 

 
I took my inspiration from the corner cluster, the colour palette and the central framed sentiment.
 
Materials used:
  • Stamps/Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Leafy Accents, Butterfly Wishes, Framed Sentiments
  • Ink: Versa Color - Olive, Amethyst, Burgundy, Scarlet, Peony; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Cardstock/Gems: From stash
 
I'm loving the Muse challenge each week as it gives me ideas when I get brain block!
 
Thanks as always for visiting, have a fab weekend :)
 
Neet x

13 comments:

  1. Love your card. Butterflies are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Anita! Love the butterflies and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies with the leaves instead of flowers! So cute! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love all the butterflies and all the stamps you used from Clearly Besotted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Anita! Love those butterflies and the sentiment...good choice for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Stunning card Anita - love those colours together!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous kaleidoscope of butterflies, brilliant colour palette! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely delightful card! Wonderful use of Deanna's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the way you layered the butterflies and leaves. You clearly have a "good eye".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is FABULOUS!! i love the colors and those wonderful butterflies and leaves!! SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card! Your interpretation is eye-catching, especially those butterflies! Pretty+++

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is a standout in the MUSE thumbnails, Anita! Beautiful CASE of Deanna's card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning hun! I love the vibrancy of it! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...