Saturday 12 May 2018

Stay Subscribed to my Blog

Hi guys

If you currently subscribe to my blog by email please continue reading.

Due to the upcoming General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which come into effect on 25 May 2018 I have decided to change my mailing provider for email subscriptions.  I'm unsure how my current provider stores your data and haven't been able to find out any information about how compliant this mail provider is.  It's more than likely perfectly fine but even so, I have decided to change to MailChimp for this service as I want your data to be secure and I know that MailChimp is a compliant provider.

I am unable to transfer my current subscribers' information and do not want to be in breach of any of these new regulations so if you wish to continue receiving my blog posts by email, I kindly ask that you please resubscribe using the the 'Subscribe to My Mailing List' button in my blog sidebar.  I apologise for the inconvenience but I want my followers' data to be safe.

For a short while you may receive duplicate emails while my existing mail service is still active.  You can unsubscribe from this if you wish but I shall be deleting that account shortly, once you have had the chance to resubscribe.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope you will continue to subscribe.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know, Anita! And Happy Birthday!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweetie....sorry for delay in replying! xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Anita. Don't want to miss your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...