Tuesday 29 May 2018

Clearly Besotted June Release Teasers: Cooling Off - Guest Designer!

Hi there

Welcome to Day Two of the Clearly Besotted June Release Teasers!

Today, I'm sharing a sneaky peek of another of the upcoming mini A7 sets, this one is called Cooling Off and is soooo cute!

I couldn't decide which of these cute little hippos to use so I used them all, so not really a sneaky peek is it!  In this fab little set you get these little guys and a few little add-ons...


I started by stamping these cuties onto some Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock using Versafine Onyx Black ink and then watercoloured them with my Zig markers.  Oh how I'd love Copics (one day!) but I'm really pleased with how these came out.  On a panel of white cardstock I die cut three square apertures using a die by MFT and then adhered some striped paper to the reverse from the Lawn Fawn Let's Polka paper pad.  I then fussy cut the images and adhered over each window.  The whole panel was then popped up on 3D foam.

The full June Release will be available to purchase from the Clearly Besotted store from 8pm BST on 1 June 2018 and also from Simon Says Stamp.

And don't forget to see more teasers from the fabulous CBS Design Team, follow the links here.

I'll be back with more teasers tomorrow morning, I hope you'll join me again :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this so much, Anita! Those hippos are just adorable and I love how you have used them today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and super cute card Anita! These hippos are so adorable aren’t they?! I don’t know why, but I never seem to get my zigs out for critters, but I love the look it gives. I gravitate towards Copics for critters for some reason and need to change! Your card is fabulous, I knew it would be :-), Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is charming! Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...