Thursday, 7 November 2013

Snowscape

Hi there

A bit of a late one tonight but I wanted to share a card I've made for the latest challenge at The Paper Players where the theme is 'Wildlife'.  The challenge ends tomorrow and I wanted to catch the deadline.

I bought the stamp I've used here earlier in the year and as I haven't really made many Christmas cards this year I had completely forgotten I had it.  Its a wood mounted rubber stamp and I love how much variation in detail it has, when stamped in just one colour.


 

I simply covered the base card with some blue jacquard paper.  I stamped the image on some white cardstock and cut it down before adding a ribbon tag and popping it up on 3D foam.  I finished with a few touches of Stickles glitter glue.

Materials used:
  • Stamp: Penny Black - Snowscape
  • Ink: Versa Color - Atlantic
  • Glitter Glue: Stickles - Star Dust
  • Cardstock, paper and ribbon from stash

Off to bed now, I hope to see you again soon :)





3 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...