Sunday 17 November 2013

Clearly Besotted Challenge #6 - Christmas

Hi there

First of all, please accept my apologies for being missing in blogland this week, I've not managed to find any time to craft since last weekend so have had no cards to share with you.

However, I've finally found time to have a little tidy up of my crafty mess (something I had to do before I could even consider making anything new!) and I'm now ready to share a card I've just made for the latest challenge at Clearly Besotted Stamps, and the theme this time is 'Christmas'.  The latest release included some wonderful Christmas stamp sets and I treated myself, so here's my card...




 
 
A friend of mine recently held a Stampin' Up make and take party so I treated myself to some new patterned paper.  I used the colours in one of the sheets of designer paper as my basis for this card and continued to stamp my design using similar colours.  The white cardstock panel and the 'buttons' were popped up on 3D foam to add dimension.
 
Materials used:
  • Stamps & Die: Clearly Besotted Stamps - In Stitches: Christmas
  • Ink: Versa Color - Mint, Winter Green and Sky Gray
  • Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up - Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack
 
Thanks for popping by, hopefully I'll be able to find more time for crafting this week and be back a lot sooner!
 
I hope you've had a lovely weekend, see you soon.
 


6 comments:

  1. Hmmm Gorgeous card Anita and lurrrrvvvve the colour combo - my favourite. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the color combo and how you hung the stars like ornaments! Beautiful patterned paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this :) Stunning! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely fresh looking card and I am ashamed to say I have yet to try out the star from that set. Lovely colour combo too. I feel inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card - the colours are so crisp and clean, great design.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choice of colours, Anita :) the patterned paper looks fabulous! Thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...