Phew, I made it. I've been wanting to make a card for the current challenge at Addicted to CAS for days. Addicted to CAS are celebrating their 1st Anniversary and the code word for this particular challenge is very appropriately, 'Anniversary'.
I still don't think I've discovered my own style yet, my range of designs is still very diverse, but its always my CAS cards that I love the most.
So, with just a few hours to spare, here's my entry...
I had the design in my head for this one but didn't know what colours to choose. So then I thought, why not go for pink and blue, to signify a woman and a man. I'm loving this wonky heart design from Clearly Besotted so I used the stamp and matching die here.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Love Hearts (with co-ordinating die) and Paired Up (sentiment)
- Ink: Versamark; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up - White
- Cardstock: Papermania - Premium Textured Cardstock (colours); white card from stash
- Gems: Papermania - Glazed Gems (Iridescent)
That's all from me at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to fit some crafting in this weekend as I'm home alone tomorrow night. I think some cardmaking, with Strictly and X-Factor for company sounds like a plan :)
Have a lovely evening whatever you're up to and thanks so much for visiting.
See you soon