I'm back to share a card I've made for my brother and his girlfriend who get the keys to their new home tomorrow. I'm hoping he'll be far too busy packing boxes to be looking at my blog but I needed to link it up now to catch a couple of challenges in time!
I'm really starting to love making CAS cards more and more and my recent purchases of buttons and twine are starting to make a regular appearance on my latest cards too :)
- Stamps: Pink Petticoat - name of set unknown (free with publication); Woodware - Home Sweet Home (sentiment)
- Ink: Impress - Jet Black
- Promarkers/Flexmarkers: Satin, Tan, Poppy, Grass and Blue Grey 3
- Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Tag Along; Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Ovals Large and Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
- Button: Stampin' Up - Designer Very Vintage
- Cardstock and twine from stash
Hopefully they'll be happy in their new pad, I'll be round there on Saturday
being nosey helping them settle in :D
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More #62 - Make your Mark
CAS on Sunday #16 - Welcome Home
Cute Card Thursday 286 - Hip to be Square
I Love Promarkers #185 - 3 Different Shapes
I used the new home theme, the tag and twine as my inspiration from this week's muse...
Thanks so much for visiting and I'll be back very soon with more to share.
Until then, take care