Monday, 16 September 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #45 - Happy Anniversary

Hi guys

Today I'm sharing an anniversary card I've made for a friend and I've used this week's gorgeous sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch for my design...

 
 
and here is the fabulous sketch this week...
 
 
 
I thought this would be simple but as the flourishes and hearts are all part of the same stamp inking it up was a bit tricky!  I still had my Glossy Accents to hand after making my last card so I gave the little hearts a bit of shine. 
 
Material used:
  • Stamps: Hero Arts - Love Flourish; Clearly Besotted Stamps - Paired Up (sentiment)
  • Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black; Versa Color - Rose Red
  • Ranger - Glossy Accents
  • Cardstock from stash
 
Just a quick post tonight as I've got lots to do, including making a few more cards over the next few evenings for orders.
 
As always, thanks for your visit and I'll be back very soon x
 



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful :), love the glossy accents on the little hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and elegant Anita, perfect touch using the glossy accents

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and elegant. I don't know why I didn't think of flourishes--they are absolutely perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really elegant Neet! I love the red and black combo! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is lovely!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...