I've had a hectic week but have managed to find a little time today to create this next card.
This was fairly simple to create. I started by die cutting a circle from the top layer of kraft cardstock. I then ran this panel through my Big Shot using a woodgrain embossing folder. I stamped the leaves directly onto the base card covering the area that would appear through the aperture then mounted the upper layer on 3D foam. I stamped the sentiment on a larger, matching die cut leaf and also popped this up on 3D foam.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Autumn Flowers and A Little Sentimental
- Ink: Versa Color - Khaki, Bamboo, Paprika, Bark and Pine Cone
- Dies: Xcut - Nested Circles; Clearly Besotted Stamps - Autumn Flowers
- Embossing Folder: Craft Concepts - Woodgrain
- Cardstock: Papermania - Kraft
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Less is More - Sketch #10
Addicted to CAS - # 23 Autumn/Fall
Pile It On - #39 Leaves
2 Sisters Challenge - # 163 Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - #64 CAS
Thanks so much for visiting, I'll be back with another card shortly :)