Welcome to Day 3 of Teaser Time for Clearly Besotted Stamps' September release of products.
If you've been following Stephanie and members of the Design Team (linked from Steph's blog) over the last couple of days I think you'll agree that this month's release features some fantastic sets of stamps and co-ordinating dies.
Today I'm sharing three cards I have made using a stamp set called 'Tag Along' together with co-ordinating dies. This set features loads of different sentiments together with tags and banners.
I think myself and DT Mandy were on the same wavelength when we picked up these stamps, here's the link to her teaser yesterday!
For the first two cards I teamed up Tag Along with a die from the previously released Baby Love Collection.
and I had to make a girlie one too...
For the next card I used a combination of Tag Along and the balloon stamps from the previously released Make a Wish set.
There are lots of other sentiments in the Tag Along set so I think I'll be getting a lot of use out of this one, its really handy.
The new releases will be available to buy from the online store on 6 September.
Thanks for popping by today. I'll be sharing another sneaky peek tomorrow so I'll hopefully see you again then.
- Stamps & Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Tag Along and Baby Love
- Ink: Versa Color - Sky Blue, Petal Pink and Hyacinth; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Cardstock: DoCrafts - Boofle 6x6 Designstax (blue and pink); yellow, lilac and white card from stash
- Punch: EK Success - Dotted Scallop Edger Punch
- Twine - Doodlebug - Bright Assortment
- Ribbon from stash
- Stamps & Dies: Clearly Besotted Stamps - Tag Along and Make a Wish
- Ink: Versa Color - Camelia, Royal Blue and Tropical Green; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Twine: Doodlebug - Bright Assortment
- Cardstock from stash