Welcome to Day 3 of my teaser cards for the upcoming Clearly Besotted May Release. All the sets will be available to purchase from the Clearly Besotted store on 5 May at 10pm BST.
Today my cards have been made using two great sets, Cool Dude and All In Onesie.
This mini set features the most adorable turtle images with fun sentiments. I think this is my favourite from the whole release this month.
I started by blending some blue Distress Inks up from the bottom corner. I then inked through a stencil to create the seaweed using two shades of green. This is a stencil I recently purchased at a papercraft show and is actually hanging vines, so I flipped it and used it upside down. I then stamped the turtle, fish and bubbles in waterproof ink before watercolouring with Distress Inks. I finished by heat embossing the sentiment in white onto a green die cut flag from Clearly Besotted's Tag Along set and mounted my panel on 3D foam to the base.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Cool Dude
- Stencil: The Crafters Workshop - Mini Moving Vines
- Ink: Distress Ink - Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Gathered Twigs, Brushed Corduroy, Crushed Olive, Spiced Marmalade; Archival - Jet Black; VersaMark
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
- Die: Clearly Besotted - Tag Along (discontinued)
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #174 - Anything Goes (optional Beach/Nautical elements)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Water theme
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #423 - No Patterned Papers
Dream Valley - Challenge #130 - All Creatures Great and Small
All In Onesie
This cute set features charactors wearing animal onesies and birthday sentiments for ages one, two and three.
I decided to use the little character wearing the penguin onesie and made it into a Christmas card! I used a pierced square die to cut the snowy background from patterned paper, and also cut a white square and used the Clearly Besotted Tree Landscape die to create the foreground. I don't have any dark enough grey ProMarkers so I stamped the image in waterproof ink and watercoloured with my Zig pens. I then masked the onesie image to stamp the present, also from this new set, which was also watercoloured with Zig pens. I then used the sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Santa Baby set. The two layers were adhered together and mounted on 3D foam.
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - All In Onesie, Santa Baby
- Ink: Archival - Jet Black; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Coloured with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens
- Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn - Let's Bokeh In the Snow
- Die: Clearly Besotted - Tree Landscape Die
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #279 - Anything Goes
Of course, the amazing Design Team and my fellow guesties are sharing more teasers with you today which you can find linked from here.
Thanks so much for popping by. I'll be back tomorrow with my final two teaser cards ahead of the launch tomorrow night. Hope to see you soon!