We've whizzed around another week to the start of a new challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More. And this week we're back with one of my favourite themes...
Clean and Simple
Our fabulous sponsor this week is Happy Little Stampers and one lucky winner from this week's entries will win a $15 gift certificate!
I've used stamps by Happy Little Stampers on my DT card...
I started by stamping the butterfly in black and heat embossing with clear powder. I then tried something new. I coloured small areas with a teal green Inktense pencil and then blended the colour out using a Wink of Stella pen in clear.
I cut the butterfly out using a diagonal stitched rectangle die and found some co-ordinating teal cardstock to create a matching background. I stamped the sentiment in black and mounted the image panel on 3D foam strips,
- Stamps: Happy Little Stampers - Butterfly Birthday and Doodled Flowers
- Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
- Embossing Powder: Rubber Stampede - Clear
- Dies: MFT Die-namics - Inside and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
- Coloured with Derwent Inktense pencil in Teal Green and Wink of Stella in Clear
Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge #164 - Stitching, faux or real
Crafty Creations - Challenge #315 - Monochromatic
My teamies at ATSM are sharing some lovely CAS designs this week. Why not take a look and play along with us this week.
Thanks so much as always for your visit today.