I thought I would share a few cards with you this afternoon which I've made fairly recently but haven't yet shared.
Here's the first which I made for my friend's father as he was recovering from an operation.
I started by blending ink through part of a stencil at the base of my card to create my 'carpet'. I then stamped the sofa onto some patterned paper and heat embossed in white before die cutting with its co-ordinating die. This was then popped up on 3D foam and the sentiment was stamped directly onto the card base.
- Stencil: MFT - Diagonal Bars
- Ink: Distress Ink - Pumice Stone; VersaMark; Versafine - Onyx Black
- Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Time to Relax (discontinued)
- Patterned Paper: Avery Elle - Brights Collection
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #171 - Anything goes (optional twist - Masculine)
AAA Cards - Game #62 - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by, I'll be back shortly with another card.