Addicted to Stamps and More has a wonderful new challenge for you, starting right now. This week we are back with a fabulous photo inspiration challenge. Here it is...
Our sponsor this week is the fantastic Happy Little Stampers and
the prize for one lucky winner is a $15 gift certificate.
As Mother's Day has already passed in the UK I chose to take my inspiration from the multiple words, the colours, the white space around the edge and the butterfly.
For this card I used a really old wooden stamp from my stash that I bought second hand on eBay years ago and have never used. I stamped the words image in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with white powder. I then blended over the embossing with two shades of Distress Ink before die cutting with a stitched rectangle die. The die cut panel was then mounted onto my card base using 3D foam and then I simply added a die cut butterfly and some smooth gems to finish.
- Stamps: Elzybells - It's a Girl Thing
- Ink: VersaMark; Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry, Dusty Concord
- Embossing Powder: Wow! - Opaque Bright White
- Die: MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rectangles; Clearly Besotted - Butterfly Duo Die Collection
- Accents: Papermania - Glazed Gems (Iridescent)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Butterfly Beauty
Stamping Sensations - April Challenge - One for the Girls
The Paper Players - Challenge #291 - CAS Butterflies