Monday 16 November 2015

Muse #142 - Sending Aqua Love

Hi guys

There's a new challenge just starting over at Muse and I'm delighted to be your muse again for this week's challenge.

After making a few Christmas cards recently it was refreshing to make a non-festive card to hopefully inspire you.

Teals, turquoises and aquas are my absolutely favourite shades, especially when paired with white so that's where I started and here's the result...




I masked a horizontal section on a cardstock panel and stamped the leaves in aqua pigment ink.  I then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I added double score lines above and below the embossed section to add some definition before adhering the panel to the card base on 3D foam.  I die cut a stitched tag and stamped the sentiment, adhered to the panel and accented with a couple of turquoise die cut hearts.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Uniko - Natures Treasures II; Clearly Besotted - Many Mini Messages
  • Ink: Versa Color - Seafoam; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Embossing Powder: Rubber Stampede - Clear
  • Dies: MFT Die-namics - Stitched Traditional Tag Stax; Lawn Fawn - Hearts


Challenge entries:

Creative Inspirations - Challenge #335 - Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday - Challenge #71 - Tag It


I hope you will find some inspiration from my design and hope you'll join in the challenge this week.

Bye for now


14 comments:

  1. Such a delicate and pretty card. Love the colour combination and that little tag just sets it off x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft and gentle card, Anita. The embossing is beautiful and a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colour you have used Anita! The design is just fabulous! I must try and find time for this challenge this week, this is great inspiration! Have a great week! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Anita! I love your design with the softness of aqua and white, and the shimmer from your embossing! So happy to have you for our Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Anita :) love the soft Aqua colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, simple design. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations!
    CraftyNatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really stylish and elegant card - I love it. Thank you for joining in the fun this week at Creative Inspirations.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is so beautiful love the simple but crisp design. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooww so CAS and I adore that leaves part
    the tiny tag is perfecto Anita
    you will be the winner on that CAS on sunday
    I can see it this is super adorable Anita
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! I was inspired by your beautiful embossing!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola Anita thank you for your comment, your card has been very inspirational for my Paris Card, a very sad moment.
    Thank you, and a warm hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved "musing" your card, Anita! Yours is so pretty and elegant. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog too. I'm honored to be a Muse Featured Member this week. Love your CAS style of your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...