Tuesday 10 November 2015

Addicted to Stamps and More #170

Hi guys

It's time for another new challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More and with winter and Christmas fast approaching we have a very seasonal Photo Inspiration Challenge for you this week.  Here's the pic to inspire you...




Kylie's fabulous company, Happy Little Stampers will be sponsoring this week's challenge and one lucky winner will receive a $15 gift certificate.




Here's my DT card, I used the colours, the twigs and the red spheres as my inspiration...



On a white cardstock panel I stamped the twiggy branch in the top left hand corner.  I then stamped the tiny bauble in red and its super tiny topper in black and then used a black fine liner pen and a ruler to draw in the string and tie.  Next I hand cut some post-it notes and used these as masks to create the snow banks, gently blending the ink upwards from each mask.  I then used a similar scripty sentiment which I stamped in red, and stamped the single star in silver.  The panel was mounted on 3D foam and finally I added some Glossy Accents to the bauble.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Inkylicious - Twiggy Branch; Card-io - Dotty Snowflakes; Clearly Besotted - Most Wonderful and Merry Little Christmas
  • Ink: Versa Color - Pinecone, Scarlet, Silver, Smoke Blue; Versafine - Onyx Black
  • Accents: Glossy Accents and Derwent Graphik Line Maker pen

Challenge entries:

Fantasy Stampers - Challenge #49 - Winter Wonderland
Crafty Catz - Challenge #300 - Winter
Crazy 4 Challenges - Challenge #310 - Christmas


Thanks so much for popping by, and if you can, please take a look at my teamies' creations this week and see how the photo inspired them too.  We would love for you to join in at ATSM this week. 






21 comments:

  1. You have such a unique and beautiful style. I absolutely love dipping into your blog. This card is stunning in its simplicity, layout and colours. If I hadn't already done my Christmas cards this year then everyone would be getting this one!!! Loving Cardio stamps too....very versatile. Beautiful and gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what Linda said!! I can't tell you how much I love this design!! Absolutely stunning....everything about it! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....I'm rendered speechless with the beauty of your card, Anita. This is divine...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Neets. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really GORGEOUS take on the inspiration photo, Anita! I love your soft snow drifts and darling ornament hanging from the branch! Stunning CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning...love your lone beautiful red ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your card is utter silence and calm ... When I look at her, my mind slows down. Thank you for that.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  8. S T U N N I N G Anita!!!
    the snow you made with that sponged is adorable
    love all in here
    feel cold looking your card but this is ADORABLE in all the way
    love love love
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really very beautiful,Your card has a quiet charisma . Janny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this interpretation of the photo Anita, there is a certain stillness about the scene you've created.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Fantasy Stampers as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Stunning CAS card! The snow scene is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card! I love the soft look of snow you created! Very elegant and at the same time festive and cozy card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, Anita. I can see the shine on the ornament and those snow drifts really set the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This is gorgeous!!!
    Lilian ATSM DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Anita, this is such an amazing scene that you created!!! I love it!!! This tiny bauble in red makes such a great impression! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!!! Hugs from your ATSM team-mate stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...