Tuesday 5 August 2014

Wedding Acceptance

Hi there

The card I'm sharing with you tonight is one I sneaky peeked on my 'Getting to Know Me' post yesterday.  It's the first wedding acceptance card I've ever made and I wanted it to be simple and elegant.

Apologies for the lighting in the photos, I left it too late to take the photo so I had to use my daylight lamp.





I started by printing the sentiment in grey onto some white cardstock, I used a font called Ancestory SF.  I then cut this out using a die.  I then stamped the leaves and flowers onto the card base and then stamped the two rings in the centre in silver ink.  A few gemstones completed it and there you have it, super simple.

Materials used:

  • Stamps: Uniko Studo - Background Builders: Vines; Clearly Besotted - Happily Ever After
  • Ink: Versa Color - Laurel Leaf, Hyacinth and Silver
  • Die: Clearly Besotted - Tag Along
  • Cardstock and gems from stash

Challenge entries:

Uniko Studio - Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Challenge #127 - Anything Goes


That's all for the moment, I hope you're having a lovely week whatever you're up to and I hope the weather where you are is better than the horrid rain we have here :(


Bye for now



5 comments:

  1. SO pretty & elegant, the happy couple to be will LOVE it :) Thanks SO much for joining in on the challenge at Uniko Studio. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this , very elegant and stylish. Thanks for joining in the fun at Papertake, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very elegant - love the simplicity of this. Thanks for joining us this week over at Love To Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and elegant Anita, great use of the ditty flowers. Thank you so much for joining in the Uniko Challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this is so very "Neet" ") Thank you for joining us this week over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love for you to leave some feedback, your comments are always appreciated.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR), by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...